Slot in carpets

gyp

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes , Bailey spares via their own stores PRIMA LEISURE easyily found on line
About £250 - £300 a set dependant on series .
If this is too high try contract carpetting from an independant carpet shop. Then use old carpets as templates ar cut in caravan to suit.,his cost us £70 for a 2 berth Pegasus Genoa,
Gyp

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
If you go to the Bailey's shop or any caravan accessory shop you may be able to get a couple off runner carpets like what we have done and just run them down the centre of the floor for less than £2o , easy to take out and clean around and saves our brand new carpet getting marked and stained ( well of course we have got two kids ) but if you were actually wanting exact ones fitted you'd be looking at a bit more !

Good luck .

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
On every caravan we have had "ok only three" I have laid my own fitted carpets, no bits of mud grass etc , underneath. Vacum easily and when really dirty after two dogs , all year round, maybe after three years throw away and relay £80 a relay. .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you have the old carpet then I would follow gryf and get an independent to cut you a set. It should be far cheaper and you can choose the one you like best.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
You can buy directly from the company that makes the carpets for most caravans. I apologise but I have forgotten theri name a but a Google search should bring it up. Another good and cheaper source maybe a caravan breaker's yard.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts