Slovinia

Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone please give me some advice on the Slovinia vinette.We will be travelling through Slovinia into Croatia. We intend to spend a month in Croatia.What do we do? buy a weeks vinette on way down,and another on way back. Or do we buy one for five weeks on way down. Also we are carrying a scooter on the back of motorhome, we dont intend to ride it in slovinia,so will we still have to buy a vinette for it.

Regards Pat

PS.We do intend to spend 1 night in Slovinia on each journey.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Pat, There is a very good web site you can find out all about tolls and vignettes at www.tolltickets.com it will tell you that the tickets price for Slovenia is 7 days 15 euros, 1 month 30 euros. Hope this helps

Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
hi pat we are planing to do the same we are going end of aug to end of oct have you been befor
Thanks Dianne, i checked this site, and as we will be in Croatia for over a month,the best thing for us will be to buy a 7 day pass on the way down, and another 7 day pass on the way back.Anyone know if this will be allowed? The other thing is the scooter, although we will be staying in Slovinia a couple of days, we dont intend to use it there,surley i wont have to buy a vignette for that, will i.

Hi Franklin. No this is a first for us too.

Regards Pat

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Dianne, i checked this site, and as we will be in Croatia for over a month,the best thing for us will be to buy a 7 day pass on the way down, and another 7 day pass on the way back.Anyone know if this will be allowed? The other thing is the scooter, although we will be staying in Slovinia a couple of days, we dont intend to use it there,surley i wont have to buy a vignette for that, will i.

Hi Franklin. No this is a first for us too.

Regards Pat
Yes that would be allowed to buy two seperate vingettes I am sure. If the scooter is on the back of the motorhome it should not need a vignette as it is not using the road, the motorhome is. I would wait till you get there and buy the vignette at the border as you enter Slovenia.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts