Snowdonia Don't bother!!!. .

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Or a boat
1.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
If you spot a bloke herding seven of each of the clean animals and two of each of the unclean animals toward a large boat; head for high ground.
mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
........... At least the beer at the Snowdonia Parc Tavern is true CAMRA. At £2.70 a pint I can just about afford it. He with the light pole and hollow legs would approve!!!
I most certainly would Dustydog
smiley-smile.gif

We were at a wedding on Saturday where the beer was £3.10 a pint although it didn't taste too bad after the first three or four pints
smiley-surprised.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Dustydog said:
........... At least the beer at the Snowdonia Parc Tavern is true CAMRA. At £2.70 a pint I can just about afford it. He with the light pole and hollow legs would approve!!!
I most certainly would Dustydog
smiley-smile.gif

We were at a wedding on Saturday where the beer was £3.10 a pint although it didn't taste too bad after the first three or four pints
smiley-surprised.gif

Parksy

A
Mile up the road is the Snowdonia Parc Tavern . Excellent grub, the beers all home made in the micro brewery by the Landlady Carmen. he has a large field with 12 plus EHU and use of the pub facilities. It's at Waunfawr right next to the Welsh Highland Railway. Eight real ales all priced at £2.70 -£2.80 ranging from 3.4 to nearly 10 !!
What more could a wet dog want. Lol.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll save the details on my computer DD, I have a feeling that we might be heading to Snowdonia early next year
smiley-cool.gif

Herself knows that I'm fond of light railways
smiley-wink.gif

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Just up the road is the Forestry site at Beddgelert where we stopped last year. We got a pitch next to the line and they have a Halt on site where you can catch the train. I went to Caernarfon, about a hour each way and £19 concession fare. Well worth it.
Back to the weather. It's still hammering down here as it has been for the last 6 hours with no hope of a let up. Forecast is the same tomorrow. I'm just glad the site is on a hill. Whilst it's been hammering down the warden was out strimming the grass. He deserves a medal.

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi we stayed in Waunfanr last year, lovely area. pub and beer good but watch out for the miggies!!!!. Just up the road in the village is a lovely chippie if you fancy a change from pub food. The views of the mountains are beautiful. We had a pitch backing up to the railway by the water tower. You could sit in your awning waving at everyone on the trains. A good time was had by all. facilities very basic but who cares. ta Julia xx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts