Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone, we are finally picking up our new Bailey Ranger GT60 this afternoon and I cannot wait. We have wanted a caravan for years and we have finally taken the plunge. All I can say is... YIPEE!!!!!!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Phil

You would be better off posting your question in the Technical section.

Got some real experts on there and am sure some one can help

Good luck

Kev

Oct 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Louise, welcome to the world of caravanning - you'll love it! Our first van was a Bailey Ranger too, and I decided that from the beginning I would write a 'journal' about each trip we did and add a few photo's too. It's nice to keep and to look back on and read about the little things that happened or interesting snippets that you'd forgotten about! I started caravanning almost 6 years ago and the journal is getting quite thick now, but I still get enjoyment reading through it.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi Louise, welcome to the world of caravanning - you'll love it! Our first van was a Bailey Ranger too, and I decided that from the beginning I would write a 'journal' about each trip we did and add a few photo's too. It's nice to keep and to look back on and read about the little things that happened or interesting snippets that you'd forgotten about! I started caravanning almost 6 years ago and the journal is getting quite thick now, but I still get enjoyment reading through it.
Thank you Chrissie. That is a great idea about keeping a journal, I think I will follow your lead. I was all for sleeping in the caravan on the drive tonight, but him indoors insisted it went off to storage! We are going away Saturday though so wish us luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts