Social event of the year forum users meet etc. a note for par...

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, could everyone who is going or anyone who is interested in going to the get together please send your cheques and booking forms to Lisa within the next 10 days as we are trying to get things moving.

If we can get a firm booking for approx 10 units, we will then be in a position to negotiate with the site where there to be any later bookings due to people who haven't seen their next years shift patterns or other commitments etc.

If anyone is not sure about how to book please let me know.

Roy.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mark thanks for your reply, I look forward to meeting you.

Lol - I have received your cheque and booking form thanks.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Yes, I will. I'll have to make sure my ball gown has come back from the dry cleaners. Hope Roy has a tux.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sure people wouldn't dare be greeted in any other way. Roy, old boy, dig out that tux of yours, hope it still fits ;o)

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Just got back from a weekend away and see that I've been promoted to a greeter, God forbid.

Lol if you're going to be jumping off wardrobes best wearing a Batman outfit, you can see the bed better (so I've been told)

Did you do yourself a nasty?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

I can't repair your spiderman outfit but I've just knocked up a robin hood outfit for you, I'll post it tomorrow.

Roy - I'm surprised at you, what's wrong with being a greeter? You'll have me to help, have you got a bow tie, or will I have to make one for you?

Lisa.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Morning Mark, nothing has been organised yet so any suggestions from anyone who is going would be welcome.

The suggestions so far have been a wine tasting session and at the risk of being hunted down and burnt at the stake some greenlaning has been mentioned,I've said it now and await the onslaught.

Maybe something for the kids to do would be an idea but it's probably best that the weekend is not too organised.

Roy.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thanks Roy.

The wine tasting is being held on the Saturday night. That's just been confirmed (my word is final!).

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts