Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
Colin in the spirit of international relations and following in

the long tradition of members of the peerage helping out the humble peasants with charitable aid and donations I would have thought his gracious Lord Ship would have sent round his Butler with his Van for you to borrow attached to his poor mans Bentley.

Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
Colin.

I'm sure that in these pc times that our titled friend is far from racist and would take his Welsh Brothers to his bosom and embrace his needs in a spirit of caravanning kinsmanship. I take it that his title is an hereditary one and that he will wish to show his breedings caring nature to be above that of Mr Blairs oich like new age peers, many at present under suspiscion of honours for loans.

I've found in his previous posts that he does truly tow with a poor mans Bentley.

Damn New Labour say I, how dare they bring men of a proud tradition of serving their country and keeping the rabble in the lower house in order to such a needy state.

With his position in life diminishing Colin I'm sure he will understand your woeful position of being without a mobile retreat.

Keep an eye on this site Colin, I'm sure a kindly offer will be forthcoming to help you enjoy the fine weather.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Colin in the spirit of international relations and following in

the long tradition of members of the peerage helping out the humble peasants with charitable aid and donations I would have thought his gracious Lord Ship would have sent round his Butler with his Van for you to borrow attached to his poor mans Bentley.
I did think of sending him my spare van but its the horses day off on Tuesdays :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
September - quieter roads, kids back to school, indian summer - not so humid but still lovely and sunny....
True, we can have nice days then but the downside is the nights drawing in :O( I wish we would stick with BST all the year and have the extra hour of daylight in the evening.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Colin.

I'm sure that in these pc times that our titled friend is far from racist and would take his Welsh Brothers to his bosom and embrace his needs in a spirit of caravanning kinsmanship. I take it that his title is an hereditary one and that he will wish to show his breedings caring nature to be above that of Mr Blairs oich like new age peers, many at present under suspiscion of honours for loans.

I've found in his previous posts that he does truly tow with a poor mans Bentley.

Damn New Labour say I, how dare they bring men of a proud tradition of serving their country and keeping the rabble in the lower house in order to such a needy state.

With his position in life diminishing Colin I'm sure he will understand your woeful position of being without a mobile retreat.

Keep an eye on this site Colin, I'm sure a kindly offer will be forthcoming to help you enjoy the fine weather.
I keep offering Colin the hand of friendship but he refuses to shake my hand until I bring my other arm from behind my back ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Probably local for the first outing to get used to it but after I would like to go to York. Never been up that part of the country but have been told that there are very nice places to visit plus my interest in steam locomotives. Just have to see what SWMBO has to say.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I went to the railway museum at York when I was a kid but its now housed in the old York M.P.D. roundhouse - 50A, I still remember the shed code :O) Perhaps other forum members might enlighten me but I was told you can't drive into York, you have to use park & ride. In a weeks time we are off to Bognor CC site and after that Cirencester Park. When at Cirencester I'm going to Marcarthur Glen shopping centre at Swindon which is built in the old GWR loco works. I don't know if you have been there but they even have a Hall class on display there. While her Ladyship does the shops I'm going to go around the museum. She doesn't know that yet, she wonders why I was so keen when she mentioned going shopping ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Your Lordship,

I would like a full report on the Cirencester site on your return.....we have booked onto there on our way back from Devon in October.

By the way......I registered on another caravan web site and was refused as plain old Maureen as someone else got there first.So I made it Lady Maureen and was accepted.......had no idea it was so easy to join the Upper Class.....should have done it years ago :eek:)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
hehheh Maureen, I was asked to vouch for you. I told them you only had a life peerage (unlike us aristocracy) but you would be no problem and would give their site some class ;O) I will report back about Cirencester but please post a FAO for His Windyship, just to remind me :O)

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Hey Bognors a great site (was there 3 weeks ago),bit noisey with the road racers in the Halfords car park of an evening so try and park down the far end of the site.

Enjoy it,we did and will be going back ..hopefully later this year

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey Bognors a great site (was there 3 weeks ago),bit noisey with the road racers in the Halfords car park of an evening so try and park down the far end of the site.

Enjoy it,we did and will be going back ..hopefully later this year
Thank you John, appreciated :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts