Something always breaks!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Three days ago the Master panel switch went on the blink. Left on , still working but on last legs. Prima, Bailey dispatched a new one to me on Monday via Evri ( previously Herpes😉)
Evri have messed up. Not sure if will arrive tomorrow or Friday. Switch cost £3.50. Delivery £5.00!
Evri said they had the switch Monday pm. Royal Mail May have been quicker to site

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Three days ago the Master panel switch went on the blink. Left on , still working but on last legs. Prima, Bailey dispatched a new one to me on Monday via Evri ( previously Herpes😉)
Evri have messed up. Not sure if will arrive tomorrow or Friday. Switch cost £3.50. Delivery £5.00!
Evri said they had the switch Monday pm. Royal Mail May have been quicker to site
.Evri messed up…..I would be shocked if you said they delivered on time first time 🤣🤣

Reactions: Bluetonic
Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
.Evri messed up…..I would be shocked if you said they delivered on time first time 🤣🤣
Well, someone at Herpes has done very well out of us, 2 mobile phones never got delivered, could track their journey until 2 miles away from destination, then they suddenly had a problem and couldn't deliver, had to delay delivery/would deliver next day/we lost your item.
Same again with some Jewelry for xmas from John Lewis, didn't get delivered. Oh, and don't get me started on how poor the John Lewis's customer service has become

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Just had 2 decent sized packages (as in 4 garden recliners, and a single bed chair) that have failed to turn up.

They were allegedly delivered on 5th September (whilst I was in France) and someone apparently signed for them :unsure:

The supplier won't tell who the logistics company, who allegedly delivered them against a signature were, but have agreed to resend them. Let's hope those arrive.

I live in a small courtyard development so I know they weren't delivered to a neighbour.
Anyone want to bet who the logistics company were?? I know who my suspicion falls on.

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
We had a message from one saying they'd delivered the item (they hadn't), the accompanying photo showed next door's house. They hadn't had it either as they'd been out. We found it (a pair of bike tyres) on top of their shed roof where they'd been thrown over the (wrong) fence.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We had two packets of RSPB bird seed delivered by DX. The state of the box was appalling as it was sopping wet and falling apart. No wonder the driver was in such a hurry to leave. The outer box was that wet that the water had soaked through to the large packet on bird seed inside which surprisingly was a paper bag?

OH went to pick up the seed bag and it was so wet that it split all down the side. We suspect that seed is probably contaminated and will go mouldy if stored for any length of time.
RSPB .jpgRSPB2.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tried others but now only use Vine House Farm for birdseed,comes via DHL same driver we have had for 15 years,always been good so far. Bird seed comes in good strong bags

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Tried others but now only use Vine House Farm for birdseed,comes via DHL same driver we have had for 15 years,always been good so far. Bird seed comes in good strong bags
The RSPB have agreed to replace the broken package without any quibble when they saw the photos. Taking into a account the cost of the bird seed, I would have thought that an organisation like the RSPB would have used either plastic bags or something stronger to contain the seed.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hooray! Herpes have finally delivered my tiny switch for a fiver! Four days. Not bad for Bristol to Pickering😜
Went through Pickering Yesterday lunchtime, on the way to Whitby, for a tour of the totally full carparks, before we went to the White Hart in Seasend. I thought you were still in Pool in Otley. !!!!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Went through Pickering Yesterday lunchtime, on the way to Whitby, for a tour of the totally full carparks, before we went to the White Hart in Seasend. I thought you were still in Pool in Otley. !!!!!!
No you Plonker! Just four days with the kids then Pickering until next Wednesday. At Westgate Carr Farm . See my posts and pics.
Where are you now??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts