Sore throat!!

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Strange one this - the last three times I have been away in my caravan I have returned home with a very sore throat! Its not through over use shouting at the kids, its not related to a cold or flu of any sort, no draught on me at night... Any one any suggerstions what could be causing this strange phenomena? Any one else suffer in the same way?

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
emma,could it be the same as my wife!!she sleeps that soundly in the van that she snores like a trooper,with all the fresh air,or is there to much liquid sleeping drug being taken causing the same effect,but i do bet its the snoring,and i bet your gona say you dont!better ask your other half if you do.chris

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
a) could be connected with hay fever...people who have never had it before seem to be getting it in droves over the past couple of years.

b) do you ensure you have adequate ventilation...even when its cold outside, most people could do with at least the loo ceiling ventilator open.

Sorry can't think of any oher possibilities at present, but hope you find an answer soon.

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
emma,could it be the same as my wife!!she sleeps that soundly in the van that she snores like a trooper,with all the fresh air,or is there to much liquid sleeping drug being taken causing the same effect,but i do bet its the snoring,and i bet your gona say you dont!better ask your other half if you do.chris
No-one ever told you, ladies don't snore! And we always smell of roses. And we're made of suger and spice...

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
My wife suffered from a sore throat when she went on holiday to the Canary Islands a while back. It was so bad she had to see a doctor who diagnosed an allergy against the disinfectant that the room cleaners used to keep insects at bay. At home we only use water and detergent for cleaning so she never suffers from the problem here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts