South Wales- Any Idea's

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone, looking for a site in South Wales for the August Holiday Period.
Going to take the Grandson so need a few things to do, like a play area, possibly a pool
Dont want the all singing all dancing site, but nice to have a bite to eat and a pint sat outside with the dog as well.
Maybe a privately owned medium site perhaps?
Got a few ideas but recommendations are always the best.
Thanks in advance.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi gagakev.
Have you tried www.ukcampsite.co.uk
Go to the website and click on "map search"
Find the area you require and search for suitable sites.
There are a lot of reviews from previous visitors too.
Good luck.
Adrian

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Adrian,
yes use ukcampsite and the caravan and camping club site as well,
but I suppose what I was really looking for was personal experience from members on here.
The reveiws you get are always mixed, and until you actually go there for yourself or "Know" someone who has, its always a diffulcult choice..
But many thanks for your reply.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Pembray is nice but it is a CC site so your chances of a pitch are slim.
smiley-innocent.gif

mel

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
you could have a look at Gateway caravan park by the river Loughor estuary in Llanelli , it does have a bar ,swimming pool and fishing lake ,and cafe , or you could fish the river for flatties Mullet and Bass , sea trout and and salmon also run up the river , i have never stayed there myself as its only 2-3 mile from my house , but i do fish the estuary for Bass

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Cenarth Falls site is nice, small touring section as part of a bigger holiday complex with a very nice leisure club/pool complex. http://www.cenarth-holipark.co.uk/tourcamp/index.shtml Handy for the Cardigan coast too.

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi we have stayed at www.brynawelon.webeden.co.uk this site is children and dog friendly - there is no bar but there is just about every thing eles, and supermarket beer is so much cheaper - there is a camping kitchen free to use to all visitors and the toliets and showers are great there is even a family shower - the beachs are near but you will need to drive to them - we had a super holiday there and will be returning after the summer for another visit.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Tony Wright said:
Hi we have stayed at www.brynawelon.webeden.co.uk this site is children and dog friendly - there is no bar but there is just about every thing eles, and supermarket beer is so much cheaper - there is a camping kitchen free to use to all visitors and the toliets and showers are great there is even a family shower - the beachs are near but you will need to drive to them - we had a super holiday there and will be returning after the summer for another visit.

Hi Tony, we thought it was too far west at first but then looked at the site and did a route planner/ time check. and yes think it will be within our capabilities, Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts