southport cc

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
we are going to the musical fireworks championships in southport on the 5-7 october staying at the southport c.c. site, are any forum members going to this event,if so call in for a chat we will be in a senator carolina with a pajero outside, by the way went last year and it was brilliant.

martin

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
We (Nigel and Debbie) are going with our caravanning neighbours (Allan and Lynn).

we have an Abbey Endeavour and a Sorento, the neighbours have a massive Argente and a Seat Alhambra.

Might see you there.

Nigel, Debbie, Adam and Megan.

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
apologies....

never made it. i came down with Tonsillitis on Thursday and had to cancel.

We went over Saturday evening to see the fireworks - gutted we missed the others.!

roll on Bonfire night and next years event - actually in September - must make a note of the date!

Nigel.

Mar 12, 2006
Visit site
no problems, had a quick look round site, i so your friends car and van,but couldnt see yours, now i know why, thouht i was going funny!! Hope you are feeling better, might see you next year. Next year the fireworks are 19-21 september

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Southport is a great place. We go a lot although tend to go on CL's in the area. Never actually been on the CC Site. Climate seems to be quite mild and we really enjoy the area. I can recommend it

DavidC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts