Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looking at going back to spain again next year, with the intention of going further south to the Porta Ventura (universal studios) area. Previously the site that keep getting recommended has been Cambrils Park. I have since sent off for a brochure but would appreciate some information on the park from people who have actually been there ie. size of pitches, location, noise etc. Many thanks in advance....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi adam, we stayed on this site for three weeks in august this year and it was fantastic. the pitches are of a fair size but getting to your pitch will test your driving ability to its limits. without our carver our twin avondale would probably still be there!!! but if your van is a more convential size then you will have no problem.(in any event there are plenty of willing hands around) the real problem are the directions given to the site.the campsite is signposted reasonably well. IGNORE THESE!!! they will have you driving through the middle of a very busy and VERY NARROW fishing village! there is, however a far simpler and easier route,not quite following the letter of the law,but if you can 'fail to see' one road sign you will have a fantastic entrance to the site and a great deal safer as well. if you decide to book, i can give detailed instructions my email is Sharps@bigfoot.com all the best, dave.

TRENDING THREADS