Spares situation.

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
Hi.
We have just bought a Abbey caravan as our first caravan.
I gather Swift bought Abbey up,in the past.
Do Swift supply Abbey parts,or is it a second hand market through breakers,the only way to obtain spares?

Many thanks
Pierre.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Pierre, welcome to the forum.
A lot depends on how old the caravan is.
Swift and Abbey parts are identical but if you need d-i-y spare parts these are more likely to come from the manufacturers of appliances fitted to your caravan e.g. Whale for water, Thetford for the cassette toilet etc.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Pierre, google tha basic name , ie thetford toilet, and it will, hopefully come back with suppliers of the parts you need. .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
You could check with a Swift dealer but I doubt they are still available. Probably your best bet would be a breaker, google "caravan breakers" and you will get them. Most will courier parts to you if they have them.

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi I hope you will have many happy hours in your caravan, I buy all my spares from online, their are loads of sites including some well known ones, I tend to buy generic as they are so much cheaper, my caravan is about the same age as yours so I think it's enough to pay for new parts with out paying silly money, have fun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
LG57-UPS. said:
I will have a good scour of the net lol.
We go away monday for our first outing away.
Many thanks

Enjoy and chill . And if you need a hand whilst on site, ask someone , someone will always help. :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts