Spec of Van Required...

Oct 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi Folks,

This is our first time on this lovely website.

We are currently looking for our first Caravan and if anyone has a van they are selling which meets what we are looking for (or your friends are selling) then we'd love to hear from you.

5 Berth

21 footer

L shaped Lounge.

Rear dinette (also L shaped not not essential)which converts into a double bed, with a bunk above (that makes the 5th bed)

Bathroom in the centre of the van.

Price : We are willing to pay approx £7,000 but upto £10,000 for the right Caravan quality and layout,

Bye,

Andrew and Amanda.

North East of England.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andy, the Bailey Pageant Provence meets your layout requirements. Try the local dealers in the north east (Barrons & UBC in Newcastle). My sister in law has just bought a brand new Provence from UBC with a large discount as they were clearing out stocks of Series 5 Pageants before the new Series 6 arrives. You may find that you can get an ex demo model within your budget.

May 31, 2006
Visit site
Hi Andy, the Bailey Pageant Provence meets your layout requirements. Try the local dealers in the north east (Barrons & UBC in Newcastle). My sister in law has just bought a brand new Provence from UBC with a large discount as they were clearing out stocks of Series 5 Pageants before the new Series 6 arrives. You may find that you can get an ex demo model within your budget.
hi there, we were looking for the same thing we were at first looking for 4 berth side dinnet, but when our friends showed us there 5 berth we had to have one, so we looked at a few, and in the end baught a 2001 swift challenger 490L SE we had it away at the w-end for the first time it's grreat.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a Elddis Cyclone EX2000 5 berth, almost the same layout you require but not L at the front, but L at the rear. Big Heki at front,Mini Heki at rear,Sitze window system through out. 4 internal Mains sockets 1x external.3 Aerial points, Alarm system, Immaculate condition, No dints etc,one hell of a van.

And guess what family have given up caravanning except the wife and I so why do we need a 5 berth. Going up for sale or trade in soon(going to NEC next week)

Rob.

Cheshire

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I have been on holiday and only just picked up your message about your van. Can you send me some pictures of the van ?

If you reply to this message then I will post my e-mail address for you to send them to - I dont want to post it yet as I will await your reply to the pictures question.

Thans,

Andy.

Oct 15, 2006
Visit site
Andy and Amanda, please be careful when considering an L shaped layout as your first van. We bought a brand new L shaped van and found it most uncomfortable to relax, we got rid of the van within 12 months which was a costly expereince.

The main table has to be used at every meal and the seating arrangements at meal times are not ideal for large numbers to sit together.

best of luck

pete

Oct 24, 2006
Visit site
What has happened to all the End Kitchens in the new caravan market? My mother is looking to downgrade from a motor home to a caravan and there does not appear to be one new caravan that has this layout!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts