spectrum water supply

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i have a 1998 abbey spectrum 620 can anyone tell me if this vans water supply is designed to run of either the external supply onboard supply or both as i can only get it to run of the onboard tank

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a spectrum 520 which is a little younger but the water system is a nightmare. The system should work from both. If you are able to pump the water in to your inboard tank using the outside pump you can eliminate the pump it self.

If the pump is running when you switch to the outside pump and open a tap you have to look at the valves under the front locker. Mine has 3. 1 that opens and closes the feed to the inboard tank 1 that opens and closes the feed from the outboard pump in to van and 1 that is a drain valve. close the inboard one, close the drain one (which I normally forget and the water runs out under the front)and open the outboard one. If the pump runs and there is still no water the little checkvalve maybe gone. Hope this helps Theo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On some you have to fill the internal tank and then switch to the internal pump. Others have a valve located by the entrance to the internal tank which isolates it and diverts the water straight to the taps from the external pump.

It would not take much to add this feature if your van does not have it already

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts