Ssangyong Korando V Vauxhall Antara

Mar 20, 2018
Visit site
Morning, currently tow using Vauxhall Antara 10 plate nice heavy car, but one or two things starting to go wrong with it so thinking of possibly changing it for a Ssangyong Korando, Anyone have any experience with Korando? Do i change & spend good money or do I stick & keep Antara going on???

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The Kirando is an old style 4x4 which is no bad thing. Ssyanong have a good reputation for reliability but dealers are less than for Vauxhall. You don’t say if it’s a brand new Korando or if it still has some makers warranty left.
Really you are the only one who can make the decision. Have you looked at any other cars?

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Never tried either but I have seen a post suggesting the Sang Yong tow bar is in very short supply, so if youi go for that make sure you can get the tow bar.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The engine started out as a Mercedes design but after lots of modification over the last few years I am not sure if that is still relevant.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Don't know much about the Ssangyong range that you are on about but I have had Vauxhall before so I would probably stick with Vauxhall , plus I like the look of the Antara as compared to the other make , they look like more off a solid vehicle .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts