Stacies super savers. JULY

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi. Recently bought your magazine. Was reading Stacies super savers. Decided to come on line to try to win one of the items on offer, only to realise that you had to enter before midnight on 20th MAY 2015.
Just a tad difficult. That aside I have enjoyed reading your magazine.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sheban, welcome to the forum.
The website hosts regular competitions and giveaways and you could always win a pair of Millenco towing mirrors simply by sending your caravan or holiday related photos to Stacie. The picture of the month wins the prize :)

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good morning Sheban and welcome to the Practical Caravan forum.

If that was the Kojack jack and levelling system competition, then we do apologise as there was a typo in the magazine. You can still enter the competition – just click here and good luck!

I hope that helps.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi , I've also tried to enter for the kojak jacks , entered my details , but the captcha bit on the btm won't accept my answer , the bit where you've gotta copy the text , many times now I've tried and I'm fed up with it now , it was 3 or 4 numbers to copy !! Why have that bit ? :angry:

Jun 10, 2007
Visit site
I got caught out by the catcha, it's case sensitive, managed to do it on the 2nd attempt, I think there is an option to have a spoken letter, maybe try that.

EDIT, I just checked and if you click on the speaker symbol you can hear the numbers. Although I don't know why I'm telling you this, after the less people who can the competition the more chance I have of winning.....lol.

Good luck..

Rog.

spardoe

Administrator
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi Craig,
Sorry to hear you're having problems entering this competition. Can you please check that you are ticking the 'agree to terms' box above the captcha box as otherwise it will not allow you to submit the form. We've have found this to be the case with most people trying to enter.
Best of luck, Stacie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts