stanmore hall touring park

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
We are thinking of going to Stanmore Hall touring Park soon can anyone give me there verdict on his site,also it would be nice to be in walking distance to Bidgnorth. Is this possible?

Thaks

Ann

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann, stayed here quite a few times in recent years, and enjoyed every one. Site is run on similar lines to a CC site and is well tended.

As for walking into Bridgenorth, I would say that it was a touch too far - often thought of using taxis when there but never got round to it.

Loads to do in the area.

John

Feb 5, 2006
Visit site
Ann, we were at stanmore earlier in the year it was excellent all Toilet & shower facilities were excellent,We visited the ironbridge museum from there but you will need your car to get into town.

regards

mike

Oct 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ann

Couldn't get into Stanmore Hall, instead we booked into Oxon Hall (part of the same group) which is still in same area. I thought it was great! the facilities were very very good. There is a food store within walkin distance, chip shop, chinese take away, a few pubs and a park and ride into shrewsbury. So if its anything like it sister park I dont think you will be dissapointed!

Kay

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Couldn't get into Stanmore Hall, instead we booked into Oxon Hall (part of the same group) which is still in same area. I thought it was great! the facilities were very very good. There is a food store within walkin distance, chip shop, chinese take away, a few pubs and a park and ride into shrewsbury. So if its anything like it sister park I dont think you will be dissapointed!

Kay
Really good site. Very similar to Caravan Club standard. Has adult only section.

Recommend trip to RAF Cosford - cracking (and free)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts