Static Caravan in Devon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Excuse this post about 'static' caravanning but my daughter wants to take the family of two children (10 and 12) on a caravan holiday to Devon during the (English) school summer holidays. She is looking to rent a mobile home, static caravan or the like, on a 'nice' no-trouble site, near the coast, with facilities like a swimming pool, maybe some competitions (football, table tennis etc). I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In my opinion one of the nicest static holiday parks in Devon is Beverly Park in Paignton. This site has both statics and tourers. The facilities on site are fantastic for children, even in wet weather. There is no need to go off the site. The site is reasonably close to Paignton, Goodrington Sands and other holiday towns, villages, etc. If you want to leave the car behind there is a regular quarter of an hour bus service into Paignton from the site. Close at hand is the steam train to Dartmouth with all the facilities of a quaint seaside holiday resort, including boat trips.

The down side to this is that the site fees are a little expensive at peak times but if you want the best in statics unfortunately you have to pay. They have a web site www.beverlypark.co.uk so contact them for a brochure and prices. Good luck with your quest and enjoy the holiday.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi nice sites in goodrington paignton have alook at hoburne.com nice site grange court have alook at daltons.co.uk have lots of holidays in there

beverley park .co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Since 1996 we have stayed at Devon Valley Holiday Village near Teignmouth, superb facilities, great value for money and good base for exploring area including Dartmoor, Torbay, Dartmouth and East Devon, take a look at website www.devonvalley.biz. We still go there now even though we've had out tourer since 2001. Hope this helps, Ian.

TRENDING THREADS