Status TV Aerials

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
Our caravan had a status aerial installed when we bought it. I'm not sure what model we have but it looks like a spaceship and was installed on the top of our caravan. Somehow the aerial has been damaged and is letting in water. Does anyone know where you can buy just the aerial piece. Everywhere I look for a replacement you have to buy everything

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although I seem to have been lucky with my Status aerial, there are others who do not get along with them due to the nature of the beast. TV reception is never going to be brilliant and when we all go digital it's going to be hard to pick up anything with them. So why not take this opportunity to upgrade to a Status directional aerial? True, they don't come cheap but in the long run I think it would be the wiser buy.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Get rid of the Status, fill the hole permanently and get a domestic directional aerial on a mast. You'll need it when the analogue signal switch off starts, 2008-11

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Although I seem to have been lucky with my Status aerial, there are others who do not get along with them due to the nature of the beast. TV reception is never going to be brilliant and when we all go digital it's going to be hard to pick up anything with them. So why not take this opportunity to upgrade to a Status directional aerial? True, they don't come cheap but in the long run I think it would be the wiser buy.
Wait till you see my tv ariel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts