Stealth - anyone bought one

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
perhaps they can't be detected by radar?
smiley-laughing.gif

No never seen one.

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Saw one on site a few weeks ago, dont know what it was like inside, but from the outside the white with black swirls reminded me of a friesian dairy cow. didnt impress.

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was asking a friend the same thing the other day, she had seen just one on the road, but never on a site, I havn't seen any ever. Will look out for them at the Cottingham Lawns Show this year if they come.

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
I have seen one passing me on the A6 near my house, but I think they are made or at least sold from Bedford so you would think I would see more. Did not like the first model we saw at the NEC but to be fair they have changed a lot it looks from the mags and their web site, we need competition in the caravan market so fair play to them, we have lost a number of good caravan companys in the last few years, Avondale, Fleetwood etc plus a few famous names such as Ace and Abbey.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
................I have seen them at the NEC but only one out on the road, it was being towed at around 70mph!
Presumably the owner thought the name conferred some sort of protection from prosecution!

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Not seen one at all and only seen one airstream as well!! I'm sure we could never decide in our family which colour to go for and would end up letting the dog decide!

May 8, 2010
Visit site
A colleague has an airstream which was a refit, it had been in a barn for decades, a company called ARC refitted it in retro red, it is gorgeous, the pictures are on their website, it lives now on a permanent pitch in cornwall (he has never stayed in it by the way)
Someone must buy them (Stealths) for them to stay in business, I was wondering how many INOS we would see this season as well, I see loads of regular 5th wheelers by the way.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts