Stealth Caravan

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Looked at 2 of them at the NEC. Just bought a new Elddis Crusader. My second choice would have been a Bailey Senator. That says it all really. It's definitely a marmite thing - love or hate, no middle ground.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I no this topic of stealth has been talked about a few times before but i find them weird that the lounge is in the middle and you cant look out the non exsistent front window, what do you park side on? but i do think the classy finsih of the cupboards etc is nice inside .

Regards Rab.

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
The layouts may appeal if you want to use it as extra sleeping accommodation at home and can hide it behind some shrubs! The bed design and good bathroom would be good but at the price an extension would be cheaper.

Sep 15, 2006
Visit site
⇨ Had a look round at the NEC. Not impressed.

Tried to have a look round at the NEC show but was prevented by their staff. Not impressed.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
That was my point,i like the sales brochure it show views of the see out of the side window,in reality its either a caravan,awning or car.

I think its a unsocial van as you cant see people/friends walking in front of you so you cant wave or ask them in for a cuppa

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
There is a thread on Buyers Guide about Stealth and their inability to take in part exchanges.

Looks like they are not helping themselves to sell new units.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had a look at the NEC, didn't do it for us with the central lounge I'm afraid! What were they thinking? I can only deduce that no one on their design team had ever caravanned!

Andy5z

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts