Stealth launch new range at NEC

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Stealth Caravans is launching it's Concordia range at the NEC and are offering discounts on prices until the end of the show on 16th October.
Stealth adopted a radical approach when they first entered the tourer market which received some criticism from caravan owners and buyers but a quick look at the micro site for this new range appears to show that this new manufacturer has come of age. Stealth's new Alde heating equipped range really looks like a viable proposition with definite showroom appeal and although I have yet to see a Stealth on my travels or on site I have a feeling that this is all about to change.
Worth a look, tell us what you think.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
The last time we went to the NEC they had their caravans roped off and would only allow you in if you were interested in buying! Also on another forum that cannot be mentioned, there is a long thread by a Stealth owner regarding a Stealth they purchased and the dismal customer service when reporting numerous faults on the caravan. Every time they had to take the caravan back to the manufacturers as the manufacturer has no agencies.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Had a look at the Gallery photos on their website. Nothing there that gives me the "wow" factor, in fact the fixed bed model - Serenity, I think - looks more than a little cramped with the bed seemingly right into the kitchen area. Might look better in the flesh so to speak, but the fact I would need to drive upteen hundred miles from home to one of their 2/3 showrooms means it's something I just would not consider.
So far I have seen one on a motorway and one on site in the Loire this summer. I have also read what I assume is the same forum thread as surfer about one owner's problems -doesn't make good reading nor a good advert for Stealth customer services.
In short...... not for me.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
The reason you have not seen one is.......
>
>
>
In a normal van you have you 12v 240v & charge switch .......
>
>
>
They have 12v 240v & cloaking device fitted.....
>
>
>
As you will see below it is just in transition ..........
>
>
>
There is not a shadow casting...........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

images

dog_laughing.gif

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
We had a look at one at the NEC this week. Whilst the front doesn't look as odd as the original, it's still odd, and reminds me of a 'van that was produced in the 70's (although I can't remember who the Manufacturer was). Internally, it was very, very dull and dark. Whether that was a lack of lighting or not I don't know. There was nothing in it though that shouted out "come and buy me".
In answer to the previous question, no, I've never seen one anywhere other than at shows. I suggested this to the salesman standing guard inside the model that we were looking at, and I asked him how sales were going. His response was, "We're still here". Hmmm.

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
iv seen one been towed when i was heading to Scotland. looked weird with the black front on it! i havent seen one on a campsite tho!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts