stop offs on way to italy.

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
off to italy, middle of june. plan to go via belgium,lux., germany, austria brenner pass etc.can anyone reccommend two stop offs around 300miles and about 650 miles. we have camping cheques but dont necessarily need to use them for the stopovers.never driven through germany or austria before.regards.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For your first stop have a look at Luxembourg e.g. Camping Gritt. The motorways just north of France tend to be more toll free than those actually in France and Lux has some of the cheapest fuel in the area.
I would also suggest going to www.viamichelin.com and putting in your start and destination points plus options (e.g. tolls or not) and see what comes up for a route. Then have a look at CC Europe site guides or search the web further.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Try Prumtal Camping, Oberweis near to Bitburg and Neckegamund near Heidelberg bothe ACSI sites. Have a look on my website and see the trip we took down here to Austria a few weeks ago and other years to the Brenner. www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk If there is anything else I can help you with please contact me through my website I will be pleased to help. DianneT

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts