Stop over before returning via St Malo

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a stopover near to St Malo that will take our twin axle approx 8m in length.

My options at the moment are Domaine De La Ville Huchet and Camping Le P'tit Bois.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
The Domaine De La Ville Huchet will accept a van of that length, ours is 7.25metre and we had no problem. The site is also not too far from the port, with three route options on google maps, being less than 8km from the ferry port, and about 30 minutes driving time.
The site is a good one and has an indoor swimming pool and a restaurant/bar on site.

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ian we are on a site about 30 mls from St Malo catching the ferry on Mon, lovely site with small pool and they take care ping cheques.The site is at Pontorson near the village.The site is called Camping Haliotis +33.(0)2.33.68.11.59.Hope it helps you.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We used Domaine Del A Ville Huchet two years ago and it is a popular stop over site and pitches are easily big enough for all but the largest caravans although access to some is tight. They did allocate us a pitch but said if we did not like it then choose another so if access is not good you should be able to go where it is better. Very friendly but did want 30 Euros deposit for barrier key and shop is expensive but big supermarket with fuel very close.
L'Petit Bois is also very close but far more set up for holidays and was more expensive when we went. Both are very close to the port probably about 3 miles and easy to find and should suit your needs

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Pitches very tight at domanie la huchet, took me 30 mins to get off our pitch and had literally mm to spare, between the trees, goodness knows how I managed it, its close to the ferry port though being a couple of miles from St Malo centre

May 7, 2012
Visit site
35linnet said:
Pitches very tight at domanie la huchet, took me 30 mins to get off our pitch and had literally mm to spare, between the trees, goodness knows how I managed it, its close to the ferry port though being a couple of miles from St Malo centre

We have a motor mover which was needed to get onto pitch allocated but others are easy enough. Depends where you go but if it was a problem they would have let us choose another pitch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts