Stop over site south of Birmingham

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
Afternoon, we're heading down to Cornwall from Glasgow at the end of July and wonder if anyone could recommend a stop over site south of Birmingham, near to the M5 as possible.

Thank You.

Mairi x

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi - you may want to have a look at Clent Hills Camping and Caravanning Club Site, Fieldhouse Lane, Romsley, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 0NH. We stopped off here on the way back from Cornwall last year and it was an ideal site. Close to motorway and easy to get to. Usual high standards of C&CC.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi known what you mean...I,m Airdrie and travel to Cornwall every year,,,I always stop off at Tewkesbury,if not booked or flooded,1 mile from m5,,,access no problem and a nice town on your doorstep to wander around aftedr a 6 hour drive,,,only problem is it is the wrong side of Bristol,ideally once your past vthere your home and dry...if that sound good have a look at caravan club site at Bunham On Sea,,,about 3 miles from m5...nice site 2 hours further down the m5 and much closer to cornwall.....to be honest last year I booked burnham on troute down and tewkesbury on retune which was great,,,have a nice holiday.....hope my ramblings of some help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts