Storage bags

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Morning all,

Can anyone recommend some storage bags that i can use to tidy up the front locker.

Grey waste hoses, fresh water hoses, blocks for under feet etc.

And a few other items which have found residence there .

Cheers.👍

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Morning all,

Can anyone recommend some storage bags that i can use to tidy up the front locker.

Grey waste hoses, fresh water hoses, blocks for under feet etc.

And a few other items which have found residence there .

Cheers.👍
Bags for life are okay. I curl my grey hoses up and loop double sided Velcro tape around to keep them curled and tidy.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
A timely question as I've just been thinking about the same issue and have a potential solution in mind.

I've just bought a bag for my camera tripod and despite noting the dimensions, when it arrived it's much bigger than I thought. I could probably get 4 tripods in there.

Neewer Bag.jpg

It's usuable for its purpose but it occured to me that I could get another one because its big enough to take the various braces ( corner steadies etc), leveling blocks, water pipes, Nemisis Ultra Wheel Clamp, a few tools and perhaps the toilet cleaner bottles.

It came from Amazon and there are lots of similar types. This one was £13 although I see this morning the price has gone up. I'm still thinking about it but it might just do for me.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I found some of these boxes which are a good fit. There are lots of different sizes. Great, particularly for smaller items. Nice that you can lift the whole thing out to find what is wanted, Also, it’s possible to shoze it under the front of the van if you want.

John

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I would use a Big Green Bag from Tesco or the equivalent from other supermarkets. They are cheap, should be large enough for your kit and flexible, so things can go in that might not go in a box, and they are able to fit in spaces where a rigid box will not.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
It will depend on the OP’s, or anyones particular Van. I like the idea of the bags, but would not work in my Lunar. That’s because I have these big hinges which give give good access but can’t be fouled. So the ridged boxes work well for me.

John

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
Bits and bobs, cloths and toilet fluids go in a cardboard box in front locker. Have a large plastic box in back of truck with wood scotches for the steadies and the long and short EHU leads are in a string tie top bag I made from an old pole bag from our FC days. Watering can and wellies are loose, well, wedged in a corner by the box.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I bought a few circular zipped bags (google storage for electric hook-up) and find these are ideal for the hook-up, the aerial lead, the lengths of waste pipe, and the float and water pipe for water connection. These all roll up and are therefore conveniently stored in the circular bags. You can get cheap plastic shopping bags in 3 sizes from TKMaxx outlets (by the tills) (or similar with zip closure online) but I like to keep everything separate and tidy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts