Summer Season

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gumbo

What have 16 other people got to do with this?

All through this thread you have indicated insurance is not for you and indeed in the given circumstances uneccessary for the rest of us.

If you are so certain that theft, fire and other damage was never going to happen why are you now reluctant to undewrite my caravan for a

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gumbo

More than happy to let this rest but I assure you no games on my part.

What does concern me looking at the bigger picture, is that this forum is viewed by people new to caravanning and I for one have no wish to be involved directly or indirectly persuading them not to insure their caravan and belongings.

Fianally and sorry to harp on but the system you suggest was invented by a merchant called Edward Lloyd circa 1688 in Tower Street London. Now known as one of the world's largest Insurers / underwriters - Lloyd's of London .

Cheers

Dustydog

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Mines not stored on a cassoa site (which storage is most of its life) mines stored at home so thank god ill not be invited to join your insurane company.

Kevin

May 25, 2008
Visit site
Mines not stored on a cassoa site (which storage is most of its life) mines stored at home so thank god ill not be invited to join your insurane company

Please read my above comment about Responsible and Feckless, you would not be invited to Join, Risk would be to High. LOL

I would rather spend

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Think I have it sussed - after numerous phone calls and many questions each time I phoned I eventually was in contact with a lady who knows the ropes (Mrs Fran Perez) - all previous calls were answered by what seemed to be young ladies who were inexperienced at this type of work regarding insurance. The lady in question asked me to bear with her for 24 hours and she will have a definate answer for me. Within 24 hours she called back to confirm all OK and that the necessary paperwork/endorsments will be sent to me within a few days. I did not have to pay any excess either - so it looks that all is well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts