Sun Canopy

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
We are looking to buy a sun canopy to take with us to France this summer. Last year we just removed the panels from our Bradcot Classic. I had decided on a Doreema Panorama until I found out it had a full frame! We would like a full width canopy, with a depth of at least 200cm that only uses three poles and guidelines, so that it is quicker to erect and lighter than the full Bradcot.

Any recommendations?

Tillman

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a cheap NR sun canopy which does not stand very well because it only has three poles and no kind of frame to support it. It serves its purpose though. Sorry I do not know its depth.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We use a Doreema sun canopy which so far has been great. Mainly use it for weekends - it's very light with 3 poles and guy ropes. One word of caution, get some substantial pegs for the guy ropes., as when they loose their tightness, the canopy sags. I use some foot long steel pegs (only about 89p each) and occassionaly some of the screw in pegs that are sold as a "Dog tie screw stay" - Towsure

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
yep go for the dorema sun canopy from towsure we got ours about 70.00 we use ours in the summer and in the winter!!!!! easier to dry and it has been covered in snow and frozen one frosty morning, definately need stronger pegs, and we found put an extra guy rope on each pole two instead of the one but it is a great 3 pole canopy,it gives the extra precalution against the elements as you leave the caravan and have a bit more shelter as well when raining

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts