suncamp porch awning

May 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi

We're new to caravanning and after a few months deliberation have bitten the bullet and bought a bailey ranger 500/5. We're really excited about getting the van next week and are trying to buy bits and bobs for it! We've been offered a second hand "suncamp scenic fr" porch awning but do not know the exact size.Anybody know what this might be? We've also looked at the porchlite excel which looks good- any opinions good or bad would be very gratefully received by us newbies!

Thanks

Phil and Ali

Jan 28, 2007
Visit site
hello to you both !!

if you are unsure about anything you are buying ,go on to ebay and just type it in and their wiil always be suncamp scenics on their. Their are two sizes the scenic and the scenic xl obviously the xl is slightly bigger although i would say that neither are big enough to have a table and a couple of chairs in, they are both really just some where dry to take of your shoes and coats, dont pay more than

Jul 21, 2006
Visit site
I have a scenic plus, it is great, very quick and easy to put up, the space is good, we do keep a small table in ours as a sort of kitchen extension with microwave and kettle on it but really enough room. we use it mostly for weekends when it is to much hassle putting up our main awning, the scenic plus is up in 5 to 10 mins single handed.

It has handled wind rain and even snow (this easter) very well and I have been extremely please with it especially its low cost.

Hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts