Sunncamp Ultima 390+ on Bailey Champagne?

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Currently have an Ultima 260 on our Bailey Champagne which fits fine (doesn't cover doors, windows, vents etc). Needing a bit extra space but still wanting to stick with Ultima, question is will the 390+ fit without compromising windows etc? Will appreciate comments on suitability.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

G

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I think the simple answer to your question would be be measure one section of your 260 (which should be 130) and measure it across your window
Yes, that is the simple answer! Reason I asked the question is because my van is in storage some distance from my house and we are due away soon on 2 week break so I was wanting to get the awning ordered up asap. I will measure this weekend, was hoping to hear from someone with the same van using a 390 for informed input.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
We've got a Sunncamp Ultima 390 and a Champagne S6. The awning ends nicely between the kitchen and front windows if set right to the back of the 'van. I assume the plus version is the same size.

John M

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that John, did a measure at the weekend and your post confirms my findings. Am sure the only difference with the + is the modification to the way the awning sits against the van (always been a pain with our current 260!)

Cheers

G

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts