Sunrise Wiltshire today

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Seems this time of year there are some great photo opportunities. Any more from the rest of the U.K.👏👏👏

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Seems this time of year there are some great photo opportunities. Any more from the rest of the U.K.👏👏👏

It still worries me to an extent when I see sunrise or sunsets like that even after living in the UK for nearly 30 years. However still enjoy them.
In Africa it was always a concern as there was a possibility there was a big fire somewhere and probably heading towards you. Generally our African sunsets and sunsets were more orange in colour.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If it's red sky n the morning sailors warning I might wonder what follows, but it is spectacular. We have just dull drizzle and wind in Scotland, not worth a photo..

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
We also had the amazing sunrise but with a difference , our portion of the sky like others vivid /orange but noughts and crosses with contrail above us . I looked at my Flightrader 24 and they were coming from Saudi and other far flung places to Heathrow and others coming from America and futher .The wind was pretty strong up there as it was moving the trails quite fast

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
We also had the amazing sunrise but with a difference , our portion of the sky like others vivid /orange but noughts and crosses with contrail above us . I looked at my Flightrader 24 and they were coming from Saudi and other far flung places to Heathrow and others coming from America and futher .The wind was pretty strong up there as it was moving the trails quite fast

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts