Superfast Ferries

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
I hear that Superfast Ferries have changed the Ship on the Rosyth to Zeebrugge crossing, has anybody been on it and is it up to the standard of the ship it replaces

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
George hope this helps

ANNOUNCEMENT

BLUE STAR 1 TO REPLACE SUPERFAST X ON

THE SCOTLAND-BELGIUM ROUTE

Attica Group is pleased to announce the deployment of Blue Star 1 of its subsidiary Blue Star Ferries in the Scotland-Belgium service as of the end of January 2007. Blue Star 1 will replace Superfast X which was sold earlier this year and will be delivered to her new owners in February 2007.

Blue Star 1 which belongs to Attica's subsidiary Blue Star Ferries, was built in year 2000 and in her new service will have the capacity to carry 830 passengers, 120 private cars and 100 large freight units. With a service speed of 28.0 knots, Blue Star 1 will operate in a code share service with Superfast Ferries and will maintain the schedule of Superfast X on the route. First class facilities and services on board include shops, two restaurants, four bars, children's playroom, conference rooms, discotheque, cinema and a passenger escalator.

The Group's Greece - Italy routes in the Adriatic Sea will be served by six vessels namely, Superfast V, Superfast VI, Superfast XI, Superfast XII, Blue Horizon and the RoRo Marin. The Board of Directors

G

Living in Edinburgh I looked at this crossing, but the costs were very high. Maybe out of season it is cheaper but I plonked for North Sea Ferries from Hull.

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I live on the West of Scotland and I also looked into travelling with Superfast. For the ferry (in early September) alone it was going to be over

Hi Guys

Like you guys I live in the west of Scotland (Hamilton)I used Superfast the first 2 years it opened,yes it is expensive yes sailing times are rubbish but it was handy.I could accept until they stopped sailing every day.Again like you guys I found P & O at Hull and never looked back 1/2 the price (nearly) of Superfast better sailing times (getting into Zeebrugge in the morning ,not at lunch time when 1/2 the day is gone)only downside is that it cost an extra

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts