Suspicious or what.

Sep 12, 2018
Visit site
Today I have mostly seen.... in my travels today I've seen a white transit with three men in it pulling a large single axel swift, the caravan had a pure yellow number plate on it, no numbers or letters

Then 30 minutes later I saw a very nice twin axel elddis being towed by a 2004 renault traffic with private plates, with the caravan number plate held on with cable ties over the original plate.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Second one may just be a caravan being delivered or returned by a dealer. Mine was taken away and returned for warranty work in the same way.

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Not them, but have used Demon Plates many times. You have to send documentation (V5 etc) via email before they will send you the plates. As long as the other company are adhering to that then I'd presume they are legal!

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Parksy said:
I removed the previous post that you have replied to Tufty because it was an unauthorized advert

Thank you for the explanation! I was wondering why this old thread had what appeared to be a non sequitor reply. :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Niall_McIntosh said:
Parksy said:
I removed the previous post that you have replied to Tufty because it was an unauthorized advert

Thank you for the explanation! I was wondering why this old thread had what appeared to be a non sequitor reply. :)
It's a dead giveaway every time :evil:
Obviously the spammer was banned when I took down the advert :lol:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts