Swift 570 Alarm Nordelelttronica NE 209

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
The system gives false internal PIR alarms.The isolate button on the front of the sensor does not isolate

Dealers response : Needs resetting

Me : Its only a simple micro Processor power on/ff is about all you can do to reset it

Dealer :We have a very thorough and detailed procedure

to correct and reset these Intermittent problems

Me :He's having me on Any ideas?

i to have an alarm not the same type but find that the pir sensor is set of with sun shinning through the roof light,all i do is shut roof blinds,kept going of at home and control panel would also show activation.took me a bit of time to realize why the alarm was activating.the unit is picking up heat from the sun and thinks that it is a person.

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
i to have an alarm not the same type but find that the pir sensor is set of with sun shinning through the roof light,all i do is shut roof blinds,kept going of at home and control panel would also show activation.took me a bit of time to realize why the alarm was activating.the unit is picking up heat from the sun and thinks that it is a person.
Thanks Sarah,

I only wish it was the sun but it does it at night. The fact that I cant not isolate the sensor as you are lead to believe when reading the manual annoys me.

I hope someone can give me some ideas

Ron

sarah here had a google quick on your alarm,seems to be a good few people with problems but could not find a solution,did find out that there is a reset button under the control box needs to be lifted up if that helps,to access it and press,sure it is pir and not tilt as the unit needs to be dead level,get swift to change sounds like a bad batch also been other problems with these people on other things as well,not on new 2010 swifts as the chat goes.bats or moths maybe flying round van?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts