Swift Charisma 565

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi Susan

It's really exciting when you're about to collect your new caravan. I'm sure you'll have many happy holidays in it.

We liked our Charisma so much that when the time came to change, we had no hesitation in choosing another Swift and went on to get a Challenger with an island bed. We've experienced a few problems in the year that we've had it, which took the shine off the excitment of getting a new van, but nothing was insurmountable and our dealer and Swift Customer Service have gone out of their way to get the problems fixed for us quickly.

Happy and safe caravanning!

May 1, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for your kind words.

The caravan is lovely, only thing was it rained from the moment we picked it up , so haven't been able to put all our "bits and pieces" in it yet.

The towing went well.

It helps when you have a Land Rover though, it was like a tank!

I just hope our Honda CRV tows it just as well!

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
We've got a 2007 Charisma 565 and I remember the first time we picked it up and went direct to Burrs Country Park Caravan Club site in Bury. It absolutely battered down on the journey and we had to travel along the M62 during Friday night rush hour along the Irwell 'death' Valley, with huge lorries eirther side of me in the four lane stretch.

I was a bag of nerves when I finally arrived on site but it was all worth it in the end and we love the van. Only trouble was my van was full of dirt from the journey and I ended up cleaning it all weekend to get it back into that showroom condition again (I'm sure we've all done it with our new vans!).

Have a great first summer in the van (and many more to follow of course) and if the weather forecasters get it right for once it looks like we may be in for a great summer. so happy caravanning.

Sep 5, 2006
Visit site
Is yours the new triple bunk layout? If so are the plastic straps on the bathroom shelving moulding held on with obvious blobs of glue? This is what realy put me off the one I looked at - it was a cost saving too far in my view. I have a swift now & would like to trade up to a 565. Also, in a family van like this when you really want to shut the kids off at night & not worry about waking them I would much prefer a solid wood dividing door (like i have now)rather than the flimsy looking concertina affair. If it weighs too much then dump the microwave!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts