swift service (only swift in name not service)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
Am i being unreasonble having a moan when im still waiting for my £18000 caravan to be repaired under warrenty after 9 months??

Im just about ready to reject this caravan as i dont think swift leisure can be bothered to repair it so way should i pay for it??

the way things are going if i dont reject it soon under the sale of goods act the 12 month warrenty will be up

Also swift go on their 3 week main break in 2 weeks time so yet again thats another 3 weeks we will be waiting making a total of 10 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

SWIFT SORT YOUR SELF OUT SOON IM GET A WE BIT ANNOYED!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

Sorry to hear all that.

Don't forget your Contract of Sale is with the Dealer not Swift.

Is it the dealer of Swift at fault?

Hopefully the boys at Swift will be posting you very soon; ever

the optimist!

Cheers

Dustydog

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Mark,

Clearly something is not right. Can you send me some details (name, dealer, chassis number, etc,), and I'll look into why this is taking so long.

Thanks,

Ash

technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Mark,

Clearly something is not right. Can you send me some details (name, dealer, chassis number, etc,), and I'll look into why this is taking so long.

Thanks,

Ash

technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk
Hi Mark, we bought a Swift Group Sterling caravan last year

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It took me nearly 18 months to sort mine and as i payed cash for it, the dealer didnt give a hoot and nor did swift group ! had the parts sent to dealer in end and had them fitted by some one who knew what he was doing ! thanks for nothing swift group after sales service none !

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mark, Did you pay cash for the van or is it on finance, if its on finance you have an avenue to go down regarding you difficulty, as the van is theirs until you have made the last payment, if it is on finance ie Black Horse then get in touch with them and you will see how fast Swift will move then

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Trevor you are right in part,if the finance was arranged by the dealer then you are covered by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 75 so contact them,if you paid at least

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark, I hope you have resolved your problems, but ours are multyplying. This year while away we noticed water coming through between the awning rail and caravan wall. So there is a fault with the sealing.

This supports my original claim against Sterling/Swift that their Factory quality control is below standard for a (maybe) top quality caravan builder .

If I'm one of the few to complain, then Swift's days are numbered as a quality caravan manufacturer!

Good Luck. Colin - Orpington

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts