Swiwt Caravan for 2010: 650 range

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I here that swift are not making any 650 Sterling or Charisma layouts for 2010 is this correct. The dealer has no 2009 models left, but lets faceit by the time it arrived the season would be nearly over hence 2010 model.

Any info please.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Just watched the carvan channel, eplorer grouped dropped the compass concentrating on the Eldiss, also they remarked on the programme that 09 models from all manufacturers are scarce and dealers waiting for 2010 models.

If you saw the programme Nigel of PC was pleased with the models being introduced.

NigelH

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Just watched the carvan channel, eplorer grouped dropped the compass concentrating on the Eldiss, also they remarked on the programme that 09 models from all manufacturers are scarce and dealers waiting for 2010 models.

If you saw the programme Nigel of PC was pleased with the models being introduced.

NigelH
What channel is that?

All i can find is some repeats

Thanks

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
What channel is that?

All i can find is some repeats

Thanks
Its on free Sat every Mon,Wed and Friday at 7pm show is updated every 2 weeks with different show,its on lifestyle on Free Sat, also on Sky but don't know when as l don't subscribe to the Aussie con man.

NigelH

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Its on free Sat every Mon,Wed and Friday at 7pm show is updated every 2 weeks with different show,its on lifestyle on Free Sat, also on Sky but don't know when as l don't subscribe to the Aussie con man.

NigelH
Cheers for that, will take a look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts