Table booked for St Valentines night

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Herself had been dropping broad hints all last week because as I'm sure that you will know tonight, Feb 14th is the most romantic night of the year - St Valentines night.
Because I'm still an impetuous romantic fool I took the hint and I'm pleased to say that I've managed to book us a table at the very last minute
smiley-innocent.gif

Mind you, she went mad the last tme that I beat her at snooker
smiley-yell.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
There's a simple solution Parksy----- Let her win this time!!!!!!!

Just a note;; Your last few postings/replies have little square box's with red X in them (Like linky things on web sites). But they dont do anything!!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Gagakev said:
Just a note;; Your last few postings/replies have little square box's with red X in them (Like linky things on web sites). But they dont do anything!!!

I think you mean the icons/smilies Kev.

Thats weird LB it happened on my work computer during the day and on this one earlier but guess what can see them all now.

Must be the Tetleys giving me better vision
smiley-laughing.gif

If you can't see them I can
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I can't say I'm a romantic
smiley-frown.gif

I've never bought my wife a bunch of flowers. If I did I think she'd be so shocked she would say it's guilt and would have accused me of having an affair
smiley-surprised.gif

Whenever she mentions it to others I just say that I grow them in the garden for her so she can go and pick her own
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts