Take heart

Page 7 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Your gardens doing well, Beachball. Weather slowly improving here and more lambs appearing.

We thought about moving to Licolnshire many years ago - can't remember why we didn't . I think we stayed at a CL site just outside Horncastle. Also visited the 5 Sail Windmill at Alford.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Your gardens doing well, Beachball. Weather slowly improving here and more lambs appearing.

We thought about moving to Licolnshire many years ago - can't remember why we didn't . I think we stayed at a CL site just outside Horncastle. Also visited the 5 Sail Windmill at Alford.
Hi Sam Horncastle not far from us we love going to a nice site at Alford The Nurseries Mumby i can recommend there welcome with tea or coffee plus cake it is fab

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
A Robin Red tree in blossom looks really nice
Looking good. I am having to water the borders where new trees and shrubs were planted last year. And I cannot put weed/feed onto the lawn as there is no rain in the forecast and it’s gone from soggy to cracking. Strange year fir spring weather.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Looking good. I am having to water the borders where new trees and shrubs were planted last year. And I cannot put weed/feed onto the lawn as there is no rain in the forecast and it’s gone from soggy to cracking. Strange year fir spring weather.
Hi otherclive it is funny weather we are having at the moment having hard frost then sunshine

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Looking at this tree with the gorgeous leaves on it would be hard to believe we got this as a stick with a couple of roots, costing five pounds a few years ago. We love to have TLC plants and this is one, great satisfaction when they develop into something so unexpected.

Attachments

• DSC03021.JPG
    DSC03021.JPG
    994.3 KB · Views: 4

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts