Take That

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
I am one worried caravanner, bought tickets through a company called bookmetickets.com for take that in manchester for this Friday, guess what they have not arrived!! No contact phone no just an email address which I have emailed several times to no avail. Feedback web site is dreadful. It was a 40th birthday present for my sister, which makes it worse.

I am hoping they still might arrive. Has anybody had any dealings with this company, also who do I complain to?? They have a really bib web page selling tickets for every concert going.

Thanks Pauline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pauline it may just be of little help. If the company is a fraudulant concern then you can claim the money back from your credit card company. I know it does not help regarding the tickets but at least you will not be out of pocket.

May 25, 2008
Visit site
Looks OK But and there is always a But !!!

F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions1. Why use BookMeTickets.com?

BookMeTickets.com is one of the leading entertainment related wesbites. Booking tickets through us is fast, easy and secure. BookMeTickets has the widest selection of tickets to any concert of your choice. We provide you with friendly customer service and a reliable, worldwide delivery.

2. Does the price of the ticket include shipment ?

There are no hidden costs at BookMeTickets.com. The prices listed on our website include all of our fees. When you place your order, the amount of money you will see also includes shipment, and this will be the full amount you will be required to pay.

3. If I order seated tickets, will they be next to each other?

We always try to get our clients tickets that are seated together. Since we are no direct selling point however, we can only guarantee 2 adjoining seats. We often do succeed in getting more seats together, though. Of course, chances that we will succeed in getting adjoining seats will be better when the number of seated tickets our customers would like to be together is in one order! Different orders that you would like to be seated together cannot be guaranteed at all!

4. How will the charge appear on my credit card statement?

The charge for your tickets will appear on your statement as "TICKETS".

5. Why is the price on the ticket different than what i paid for ?

Tickets to see a popular George Michael concert will be in high demand and short supply. As a result the tickets will sell at the "market value," which in this case is an amount more than the price printed on the ticket.

6. How do i know that my transaction is secure and my information is protected ?

All transactions conducted on our Web site through a secure browser are protected by SSL software, the industry standard and the best software available today for secure online commerce business.

7. What payment methods do you accept?

We accept payment by all major credit cards and debit cards: Visa/Master/American Express.

8. When will i recieve my tickets?

The distributors print tickets at their discretion, which means the we may not receive them until months, weeks or days before the show. As soon as your tickets are printed and released, we will send them to you within 24 hours. In addition, once your tickets are dispatched, you will be notify you.

9. How will I receive my tickets?

Tickets will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery (within the UK), or FedEx and UPS (internationally).

10. Can I get a refund for my tickets?

There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you purchase your tickets we secure and acquire those tickets for you and are not able to recover our costs.

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
Looks OK But and there is always a But !!!

F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions1. Why use BookMeTickets.com?

BookMeTickets.com is one of the leading entertainment related wesbites. Booking tickets through us is fast, easy and secure. BookMeTickets has the widest selection of tickets to any concert of your choice. We provide you with friendly customer service and a reliable, worldwide delivery.

2. Does the price of the ticket include shipment ?

There are no hidden costs at BookMeTickets.com. The prices listed on our website include all of our fees. When you place your order, the amount of money you will see also includes shipment, and this will be the full amount you will be required to pay.

3. If I order seated tickets, will they be next to each other?

We always try to get our clients tickets that are seated together. Since we are no direct selling point however, we can only guarantee 2 adjoining seats. We often do succeed in getting more seats together, though. Of course, chances that we will succeed in getting adjoining seats will be better when the number of seated tickets our customers would like to be together is in one order! Different orders that you would like to be seated together cannot be guaranteed at all!

4. How will the charge appear on my credit card statement?

The charge for your tickets will appear on your statement as "TICKETS".

5. Why is the price on the ticket different than what i paid for ?

Tickets to see a popular George Michael concert will be in high demand and short supply. As a result the tickets will sell at the "market value," which in this case is an amount more than the price printed on the ticket.

6. How do i know that my transaction is secure and my information is protected ?

All transactions conducted on our Web site through a secure browser are protected by SSL software, the industry standard and the best software available today for secure online commerce business.

7. What payment methods do you accept?

We accept payment by all major credit cards and debit cards: Visa/Master/American Express.

8. When will i recieve my tickets?

The distributors print tickets at their discretion, which means the we may not receive them until months, weeks or days before the show. As soon as your tickets are printed and released, we will send them to you within 24 hours. In addition, once your tickets are dispatched, you will be notify you.

9. How will I receive my tickets?

Tickets will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery (within the UK), or FedEx and UPS (internationally).

10. Can I get a refund for my tickets?

There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any order once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you purchase your tickets we secure and acquire those tickets for you and are not able to recover our costs.
Thanks for your help, paid by credit card so should be ok for a refund. Just read on take that.com that the company has gone bust??

Web page looked fine read all the FAQ, the annoying thing is they are still trading!!

So beware.

Pauline

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts