Teardrop Trailer

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi I have just joined this site and wanted to place an advert to sell our teardrop trailer /caravan but am unable to add it to the for sale section my pc won't allow !!!! Can anyone help or can I advertise it through this forum?? Thanks Sue

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Sue

I'm not sure about what a 'tear-drop trailer' is but you need to click on the Home Page of the forum and then click on Caravan Sales. You will be invited to Log In and take it from there.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
tear drop is a small teardrop shaped van i think some were small enougth to be towed by a trike called a pod/caravan chanel done a slot on them.

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Sue

I'm not sure about what a 'tear-drop trailer' is but you need to click on the Home Page of the forum and then click on Caravan Sales. You will be invited to Log In and take it from there.
Hi I tried that, and when I try to place an add it wont let me as it gives a pre set list of makes and Teardrop is not listed so I cant go any further grrrrr .Any suggesstions as to how I can advertise it ? Thanks Sue

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We saw a teardrop on a campsite near Agde, on the Mediterranean, and they had an awning to add space. It looked amazing, and got a lot of attentiion. I didn't notice what the tow vehicle was, though!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts