TEENAGERS who would ave them

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
I was looking to book a pitch at a campsite,i have two children aged 8 and 15 and thought the site looked great but at the bottom of the page it said no teenagers allowed because they have no facilities for them ! i was not very happy about that as my TEENAGER likes just to get away in the van ,and we make our own entertainment,also what if you have been going to that site for 12 years and all of a sudden your child is 13 that means you wont be able to go for another 7 years ,it all seems a bit strange to me but at the end of the day its there loss.

Aug 25, 2005
Visit site
Whats the point in having a family holiday if you got to leave half of it behind, well the money for a pitch is better spent on another site.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I prefer that Kanga stays. Nobody feeds idiotic posts like him that are so easy to put down. What use would it be if he did die, only the crows then would have any use for him then.

Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
I was only saying that Clive might like the teenagers as in his job he helps vunerable children and has a lot of experience in this field. What did you think I mean't?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kanga

It's encouraging to note that your spelling is improving but you still have a little way to go. I suggest you go out and buy a dictionary then we might actually understand what you are trying to relay to us via your postings.

Good effort, just try a little harder.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts