peo

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi, can recommend the tudor glen site at monorbier which is just to the west of tenby. It has a small pool and a pub that is quite quiet serving food just otside the site. The beach at monorbier is great for rockpooling for the kids and there is a castle.10 mins from tenby in the car or there is a railway station nearby. not a large site but it is clean 7 well kept

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi, can recommend the tudor glen site at monorbier which is just to the west of tenby. It has a small pool and a pub that is quite quiet serving food just otside the site. The beach at monorbier is great for rockpooling for the kids and there is a castle.10 mins from tenby in the car or there is a railway station nearby. not a large site but it is clean 7 well kept
Thank you for that we have been told monobier(excuse spelling) is nice. Will look into that.

Thanks again

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but we have booked Kiln Park, Tenby for July. I know its a Haven site, but I have spoken to a number of folk who have been and recommended it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but we have booked Kiln Park, Tenby for July. I know its a Haven site, but I have spoken to a number of folk who have been and recommended it.
We have been and I would recommend it, but that was in june and it was fairly quiet! Jim.

May 8, 2007
Visit site
Just been to Kiln Park for the weekend three nights for twenty nine pound, The guy next door to me asked me had i taken up the offer that is on with the caravan club, three nights for one pound, It upset my holiday a bit.

Theres still time though as it runs out in Sept.

Found the site clean and tidy cant wait to go back there with my pound.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
little kings is fabulous, the kids will be out all day but theres no entertainment just a pub serving food beside the swimming pool highly recommended (the secrets out now)

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Thank you for that we have been told monobier(excuse spelling) is nice. Will look into that.

Thanks again
Hi Cheryl, Can recommend Manorbier, as we used to live there. My kids grew up on that beach! Some nice little restaurants too. The village shop stocks just about everything and the local pubs not to bad. Also the castle is well worth a visit and depending on what time of year you visit they do medieval displays and a medieval fair. You also have a riding stables about half a mile away where my husband used to keep his horse-worth a visit. If you have a dog you can walk them on the costal path for miles. The only down side is you have a shooting range on your doorstep, but you really don't notice it unless there is a big exsercise on.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Cheryl , we have just (saturday ) come back from a week in Tenby , Stayed at Well Park between Tenby and Saundersfoot. Site is ok and grounds well kept , facilities are a little basic but generally clean ( 1 x toliet block unheated in Tourer area and a newer one in tent feild . Play area on site but situated a little way from some pitches and you have a blind corner for kids to run out from (depending on ages ) our 8 year old needed reminding . We went to Kiln Park for a look and came away unimpressed , too big and sprawling , We would not have let our daughter go and play with freinds too far from van . You can walk down a lane from Weel Park to a small cove ( 15 mins ) Beaches are great and safe for kids , flat and sandy , tide comes in quick . can recommend a trip to Caldey Island and best parking is in Rectory CP

May 29, 2007
Visit site
There is in kilgetty! I know this as i am pembrokeshire born and bread with at least seven generations buried in the local grave yard. And you are from?

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
i am from pendine, and the only travellers site is on the kilgetty to carew road as you come to the cross roads at cross park Amroth and little kings is around 5 miles away. Lets not argue over something so trivial

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
i am from pendine, and the only travellers site is on the kilgetty to carew road as you come to the cross roads at cross park Amroth and little kings is around 5 miles away. Lets not argue over something so trivial
rite listen here now there are no travelers near amroth or kilgetty rite, ive been a caravaner for many of years and ive been all round that area,so now ive put you rite happy caming campers. xxxxxxxxx

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Sorry guys your both wrong- There is and has been a registered travelers site in kilgetty for as long as i can remember. Haveing lived in Pembrokeshire for let me see.....36 years out of my 41 thats a pretty long time. There is also another at waterloo in pembroke dock and another at catshole quary in pembroke, There is also another in broadmoor, near kilgetty.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Explain "being silly"? Have just come back from visiting my dad in withybush hospital- so have been down to pembrokeshire. Also went to Glouster to day to pick up the new caravan. Going back down again tommorow to stay for the weekend. Now tell me how is that being silly?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Cheryl, Trefalun Caravan Site is very good, close to Manor House wildlife Park and Heatherton sports. Well Park also recommended as well as Rowston Caravan Parks. All 3 parks cater well for children with a good park at all 3. Tenby and Saundersfoot very busy in summer as there are several attractions nearby inc. the 2 mentioned above as well as Folly Farm a must with children and Oakwood Theme Park. And visit Carew market on Sunday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts