Tesco Clubcard Deals

Aug 15, 2006
Visit site
I heard a rumour that Brittany Ferries may soon be accepting Tesco Clubcard tokens for travel. Anyone know if this is true ? It's SO expensive for a car and caravan.....

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
We are saving our clubcard points and changing them into airmiles. Next year we will be booking Portsmouth to Caen through airmiles.

A

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gill

I beg to differ. The Eurotunnel deal has got to be the best one out there! OK I appreciate the Tunnel is not convenient for everyone but I don't know of anyother reward scheme that does such a good offer.

David

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A few years ago you could use the Tesco vouchers on the P & O route to Bilbao. We used it a few times before it was dropped. Apparently not enough people were using it.

With P & O no longer running to Spain, a few letters from customers to Tesco might encourage them to set up a deal with Brittany Ferries.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
please check out thoroughly using airmiles for ferry travel. We did this last year and actually had quite a lot of cash to add to our clubcard vouchers. I contacted airmiles and was given the same information ie 2.50 vouchers=60 miles travel, I informed them we would be a party of 4 travelling overnight with caravan no problem...... I worked out the cost on line and converted my vouchers.

The online cost was

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi, the other crossing worth a look is Harwich to Hook of Holland with Tesco vouchers - depending on where you want to land in mainland Europe. This can also be expensive if you have to book a cabin, but some of the prices are not too bad.

TRENDING THREADS