Testing pic upload

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Yeah, what a lovely dog, a sighthound, have you looked at the sighthound web site it is amazing, www.sighthoundsonline.org.uk

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the comments, Gypsy is a Saluki X Whippet, and was abandoned by travellers, hence the name.

She is just recovering from breaking her toe and ankle on her back leg, but is doing fine.

I will post the pics of my other dogs when I remember how to..lol.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

This is Sugar, another Saluki X Whippet who was terribly abused, but has regained her strength and is a coming along very well

This is Ellie who is also a rescue dog, having been thrown out as she was "too big", I hate some people at times.

and this is Brecon, an English Mastiff who is the funniest dog I have had, he is quite nervous and hides in bushes,or tries to!!

Had to add Hercules, sadly departed now, but a wonderfully gentle Bullmastiff when alive.

Gypsy , Sugar, Ellie and Brecon love caravanning, so when we go they come too, its easy to know us on site, so if you see us, please say hello.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Wow, they are all lovely,the site I mentioned is all about Greyhounds saluki's and whippets so you will love it, they do some fantastic work,do have a look when you have a minute I am sure you will find it intersting,they rescue dogs, find lost dogs, rehome, and pay for back up care and medical treatment.I have found it really addictive to follow the stories of these poor abandoned dogs.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shiba, we got our two Lurchers from the Greyhound and Lurcher rescue, there are so many that need homes though, its really sad.

We would love to have space to take more, but we dont, and we would need a much bigger van!!

We have enough trouble finding sites that are happy to take more than 2 dogs as it is.

I will have a look at the site you mentioned though, thanks

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Just thought I would add this one, taken after they had decided to tramp through some very black, smelly sticky mud at low tide!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts