Thank you for welcoming Carol and I aboard!

May 14, 2018
Visit site
Been camping for 50 years, decided we've pitched and packed up our last tent, ordered 2018 Adria Action 361 LT from Venture, ready within 4 weeks. Will have lots of questions being our first caravan.
Cheers, Don&Carol in Leicestershire

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the pair off you , a tent :eek:hmy: tried it , couldn't do it, bring on the questions !
I have family down in Leicestershire just beside Loughborough, lovely place.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Don and Carol, welcome to the forum.
You will be able to get plenty of tips from fellow members on what to look for during the handover of your new caravan, happy caravanning :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, as Nigel says thee is a massive amount of experience here so any problem you have should be answered.
I would suggest that when you pick up the caravan you try to video the bits of the handover where they show you how things like the heater work so if you do have a problem you can check these again.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum, folks, Better to ask a question, than sit a day scratching your head about something. :huh:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Welcome to the Forum, folks, Better to ask a question, than sit a day scratching your head about something. :huh:

I wonder if Hutch will pose some questions on the use of capital letters in a sentence, rules of punctuation and the correct application of grammar etc. :p :p :p

Or should that b e granmar :' ; what do I know, (kwestion mark).

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:

I wonder if Hutch will pose some questions on the use of capital letters in a sentence, rules of punctuation and the correct application of grammar etc. :p :p :p

20180516_191834.jpg

Be gentle with me Anseo, had a tough 5 nights away, :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:

I know that your comment is tongue in cheek Anseo, at least I hope so, but this might be a good chance for me to point out for the benefit of all, including lurkers and casual browsers who haven't yet joined us, that this is an inclusive, friendly and informative caravan forum which does not set grammatical standards and does not pass comment or judgement on varying levels of grammatical competence or the apparent lack thereof. :p
So-called text speak is generally frowned upon because it's lazy and displays a lack of respect for others, but if, say, a dyslexic person wished to ask a question or to make a point I wouldn't like to think that they would be made to feel unwelcome or ashamed.
All that we ask is that anyone who submits a post is polite and can make themselves understood to the best of their ability
. ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts