Thank You Venture Caravans

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Venture Caravans to my rescue again. Just had to post this .
I had my Son and Fiance with us over Christmas sleeping on a brand new air bed but sadly due to not enough care putting it away we managed unbeknow to us snagged it.
I did manage a repair only to find another hole and after searching the shops in Daventry for a repair kit for an air bed gave up and thought my lst chance is Venture Caravans of course completely out of hours at this time but as luck had it somebody had popped into to Venture picked up the phone and answered my plight and left a repair kit out for me to collect,so Mark at Venture Many thanks
Sir Roger

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Glad you got it sorted Sir Roger it really is good to hear praise and nice to know someone will go out of there way to help.
Well done Venture

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey Kev. Ill always give praise where its due and this was deserved.
Now then I have to ask when did you become a Sir GagaKev.?
Toodle Pip
Sir Roger

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I to would like to praise Venture for the excellent customer service the give, I should have done this months ago but better late than never, I had a problem with the towbar electrics in my car which meant I needed a new relay, something I didn't find out until 6 am when I hitched up to travel to Dorset, I was waiting outside venture from 8 am for the parts shop to open when a service engineer arrived and said the shop didn't open till 9, when I told him my problem he opened the shop and sold me a relay there and then, something lots of places would not even consider, well done Venture Caravans.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts