Thanks Mods!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks - my conscence is clear regarding the other forum - hehehehe. Some few weeks ago I had a difference of opinion with certain contributors and did not like the wording or tone of the postings of other members not dirtectly involved. The individual who I upset has accepted my apology and hopefully we are still on friendly terms. I therefore decided to refrain from posting on there and removed all contact details from my computer. I decided there and then that the contributors to this forum were a far better crowd. I will admit I have been moderated (painful) in the past here (I suppose no one is perfect) but I do admire the tolerance and professionalism of the mods here compared to the other lot. Therefore in conclusion all I can say is "WELCOME BACK" to all friends that once posted here - even Lord B. LOL.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
They will have to be on their guard again now that Lord B. is back. We can't blame Plotter for upsetting the status quo as he is at present detained elsewhere. I don't think that the forum or caravanning would at this point in time be on his mind. Mind you I think that he would have a jolly good laugh if he could read all the postings above - probably open his stiches by laughing so much.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi you lot, I am still here. Dam work I missed all the fun again.

I have had a few e.mails from friends telling me what happened.

It was good while it lasted.

I was still trying to get to grips with all the technology of posting pictures etc :eek:)lol Jeez (Graham ducks to miss LBs photos)

Any road up lets hope this forum can be updated into the 21st centuary soon.

Graham

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Having protested to Legs about altering Lisa's post and therefore having my thread deleted i resigned,its totally true about playground bullies and my ball syndrome.Total power corrupts absolutely imho

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
To be fair to Legs, I don't think he altered Lisa's post. He posted a "quote" which was intended to be a "hypothetical scenario" as he called it. I'm not saying it was right but I didn't think it was wrong either.

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I can understand why Lisa got upset about it though. I would have if the same had been posted about my dogs. It should have been made crystal clear that it was hypothetical. Generally people get het up because they have read something in a rush and have missed a salient point.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gill & Chico, the problem with the so-called hypothetical post was that at first, it showed as being posted by "LMH stafford girl", which nas we all know was Lisa's nic. He corrected this, but left in the name of Lisa's dog "gaylord", an unusual name for a dog, I think you'll agree. Had he called the dog Fido or Rover, there would never have been any of this hassle, but he refused to correct his error, or apologise to Lisa. That, as I see it,is where it all started to go wrong.

This now is definately my last post on the subject. Can we please now let it drop, everyone? Lets talk CARAVANS!!!

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi All

I missed most of the 'fun' last night, so didnt here or read any of the posts. I was in the chat room late on with Gary and GOXP and they were each giving as good as they got from each other. The bottom line is, regardless of who is most to blame, as the saying goes "it takes 2 to tango", so there are other participants who must share some of the blame for the demise of what was still a very good forum.

However, that is in the past now and everyone should move on and make the best of what we have.

Lets all let bygones be bygones and get along together.

Ewan

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

I missed most of the 'fun' last night, so didnt here or read any of the posts. I was in the chat room late on with Gary and GOXP and they were each giving as good as they got from each other. The bottom line is, regardless of who is most to blame, as the saying goes "it takes 2 to tango", so there are other participants who must share some of the blame for the demise of what was still a very good forum.

However, that is in the past now and everyone should move on and make the best of what we have.

Lets all let bygones be bygones and get along together.

Ewan
here, here ....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts