The easter rally, pictures wanted

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To be honest, I forgot we even had a camera until the green laning day. A missed opportunity? Yes, maybe next time though....

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Steve ,haven't got one of those new fangled digital camera things. Every time I set up the tripod on mine and got under the black cloth everyone had moved,(apart from Lol that is ) ;O)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Posting them on the MSN site removes the hi resolution

Can you all send whatever pictures you have to

practical.caravan@haynet.com

Mark them easter rally for the attention of Alex

Thanks

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Please don't send any photos of me.

Or, I'll send the boys round!

Lisa x
Lol

I thought you'd be on your way to Southport by now with the rest of 'em.

You can call round for Gaylord if you need back up.

L

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa x
can't take Gaylord, Lisa. way too ferocious for me. Besides, can't go south, the heat plays hell with my curls..

BTW, nice photo of Gaylord!

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site

Lisa x
I'm not worried Lol, if anything happens to me I have left a couple of photo's in the hands of my solicitor.

One of Lisa on one of her "cold light of day" moments and the other of you brandishing the carpet sweeper

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa x
Hi Lol

Well, I wouldn't want him to rip your throat out. Your prediction for good weather has come true.

Glad you liked the photo, a copy is now on display at my place of work. It was taken with the borrowed camera. Bought myself a new one today.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa x
Funny you should say that Roy because I've heard that there's a photo of you in Marigolds (washing up, Lol drying) doing the rounds on the internet.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I didn't take many pictures but even so, it would be a very large email attachment that might not get through. I have therefore posted them on my website and then everyone can access them. Just click on 'Caravanning' on www.schelisch.de

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Sparkes (Steve) or Lol

i can not work out how you put pic on the web sit so would it be ok for me to send them to you and you put them on for me.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS