The Holiday Traffic has started

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Yup , its that time.

Anmd can i pass a message to the driver of the Autotrail motorhome driving in lane 2 A1 southbound at Tuxford....

THERE ARE 2 LANES AND WHEN LANE IS EMPTY..... PULL OVER NUMPTY.

thats better.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Glad it's not just me who is annoyed at the traffic today!

Drove to work this morning (M5 Devon to Exeter Airport) got stuck behind someone on the slip road entering the motorway doing 40mph! Streams of traffic in slow lane (including caravans, lorries) having to pull out to allow this numpty to join the motorway at slow speed.

An abundance of middle lane hoggers and cars so packed up with stuff they could hardly see out.

Coming home northbound M5 was behind a car full of a family, driver obviously oblivious of what was going on in front of him due to his chatting with passenger (a caravan had been indicating for at least a minute trying to get out to overtake)and this car didn't pull out. Caravan continued to pull out into middle lane and driver of car still not spotted caravan. How there was never an accident I do not know.

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
I would rather do 1000 miles in europe than a 100 miles in this country.Just come back from three weeks in europe driving a bliss no middle lane hoggers at all.Just can't see why the police don't start cracking the whip it's got to be causing accidents...what are they NUMPTIES.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
That holiday traffic included our youngest son on his maiden voyage "avec famille"to Bridport!! Tweat im gentwy!!!!! It might be his first and last trip if the 2 teenagers involved are anti caravaning.Last we heard all was well and just the all important satellite SKY tv to set up.oooooh wellll.

Thursdays Child

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Bridport, we are off to Charmouth next Saturday and the journey will start well, but after 5 mins the kids will argue, they will start fighting, then after about 2 hours they will fall asleep, at which time my wife will want a toilet stop , they will wake up and it will start all over again.

oh the joys.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts